Our Mobile Studio is a TV studio in a box (or 3 boxes to be precise!) It can film, with up to four cameras, edit live and also stream live. And because we can take it to the client, it’s convenient too!
It can be used to film conventional events and conferences, virtual events and webinars or communications videos and video newsletters.
Our experienced crew can set the studio up in an hour and provide all the technical expertise you’ll ever need, along with presentation coaching and great craic (we love a good natter). We pride ourselves on our mobile studios capabilities and the fact that we’re nice people – we have a strict no arseholes policy!
The Mobile studio can be taken to any venue or office anywhere in the world. It can film in any format and stream to any platform.
When filming videos or video newsletters it’s ability to edit live means clients can watch footage back immediately and sign it off there and then. This speed means clients can create multiple videos in one day – the current record is 48!
The mobile studio is based on the NewtekTricaster technology. Presenters stand in front of a green screen and are placed in a virtual studio of their choice immediately. Repeat monitors show them what they look like as they interact with virtual screens and graphics. We have several virtual studios available that can be customised and branded, but our award winning design team love a challenge and can create bespoke studios too.
The Mobile Studio doesn’t take up much space, all we need is a large meeting room that’s in a quiet spot (sound issues!). It takes about an hour to set up and once we’ve done some technical checks we’re ready to film. Yes that’s it, our requirements are simple. (Although we do like coffee and biscuits…)
Our Mobile Studio includes:
- A Newtek Tricaster 460
- Use of all our Virtual Studios
- Reflecmedia Green Screen equipmen
- 3 x Datavision LED lights
- 2 x JVC HM700E HD Cameras
- Portable Autocue Machine
- PowerPoint presentation computer
- 3 x Sennheiser Radio Microphones
And finally, our trusted team of experts who will handle everything from unloading the kit to filming and broadcasting the videos and events you want to produce.
What our clients say about us
- The team have helped me to deliver a worldwide programme for our senior managers across the globe. I've worked with them at a number of venues across the UK and have been very impressed with the final results. Using their Mobile Studio, they've been able to produce up to 15 videos per day and their service has proven to be the perfect solution for creating videos with senior managers who have limited time available in their diary for filming. I've always found the team to be professional, highly skilled and great to work with and look forward to working with them on more projects in the future.Andy Gitsham, Microsoft
- The Mobile Studio Company engaged Siemens in the production of a safety related DVD under challenging timescales, this resulted in a quality product being produced that is capturing the right audience.Andy Whitehead, Siemens
- The team came in and delivered an amazing standard of video production and live streaming services for a high profile, mission critical academic lecture series. They delivered a gold standard service at amazingly short notice and gave tremendous value for money. Their team provided not only an enormous amount of technical expertise, but delivered it with a very down-to-earth and charming way of dealing with clients on the floor. Crucially, they gave everyone on the team an invaluable sense of security, with their clear and casual control of often demanding events.Tim Cooper, Churchill College, Cambridge University